I don’t know about you, but I’m a complete sucker for all things fall. The second August rolls around, I’m in full pumpkin spice mode. Thanks to the kind folks over at Delish, I can happily drink my way through the fall with this sparkling fall sangria recipe. It’s easy to make and perfect for sipping on while you watch the leaves change.
- Orange slices
- Dry red wine
- Apple slices
- Pear slices
- Pomegranate seeds
- Cinnamon sticks
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1-2 tbsp. sugar or Splenda
- Muddle the orange slices in the bottom of a pitcher, then add in sliced apples, pears, and pomegranate seeds.
- Add cinnamon sticks, then top with a bottle of red wine and a cup of brandy.
- Add the juice of one lemon, then 1-2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Stir together, then place in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
- Add ice to a glass, then pour sangria on top.
- Top with fruit from the pitcher and a splash of seltzer.