The best day of the year is almost year, y’all! Cinco De Mayo (or as I lovingly call it, Cinco De Drinko) is the perfect excuse to get your marg on. This jalapeno margarita recipe is perfect for those who like a little kick but still want the classic margarita taste.
Jalapeno Margarita Recipe:
- Muddle Orange Slice and Jalapeno
- 1 oz. (30 ml) Tequila
- 1 oz. (30 ml) Grand Marnier
- Lime Juice
- Splash of Orange Juice
- Top Off with Squirt
- Rim: Lime and Tajín
- Garnish: Orange Slice, Jalapeño Slice
- Muddle jalapeno slices and an orange slice in a shaking glass.
- Add tequila, lime juice, Grand Marnier, orange juice and ice and shake well.
- Rim the edge of your glasses with lime juice and Tajin powder.
- Strain over ice and top with grapefruit soda.
- Garnish with orange slice, a jalapeno slice and a dash of Tajin.