They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not make it feel like you’re somewhere on the beach sippin’ something strong? Pina colada mimosas are about to be your new weekend go-to.
- 1 cup sugar
- Pineapple wedges
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Maraschino cherries (for garnish)
- Pour sugar in a small dish, then rim glasses with a pineapple wedge.
- Dip cups in sugar to coat rims.
- Pour 1/4 cup pineapple juice and 2 oz. coconut rum into each glass.
- Top with Prosecco, then garnish with a pineapple slice and a cherry.