Have you been searching for the perfect summertime cocktail? Well, I think you may have found it! I didn’t think there could be anything better than a frozen margarita when you’re out catching rays, but I was wrong—this Frozen Pink Lemonade Margarita takes the cake. So put on your swimsuits, grab your sunglasses, and start whipping up this refreshing and tasty recipe!
Frozen Pink Lemonade Margarita:
- 1 ½ oz. (45ml) Tequila
- 1 oz. (30ml) Grand Marnier
- 6 oz. (180ml) Frozen Pink Lemonade Concentrate
- Coarse Salt
- Rim edge of a margarita glass with lime juice and coarse salt.
- In a blender combine ice, frozen pink lemonade, tequila, and Grand Marnier. Blend.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a lime wheel.