The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. There’s something about everyone gathering together to celebrate America that you can’t help but love.
This 4th of July, get festive with this layered red, white and blue cocktail! It’s easy, delicious and 100% Instagram worthy.
- Ice cubes
- Drinking glasses
- Cranberry juice
- SoBe Pina Colada Juice
- Blue Gatorade or Powerade
- Vodka (or alcohol of choice)
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Pour cranberry juice first, adding any alcohol with it.
- Let it settle, then add another couple of ice cubes to the cup.
- Slowly pour the white Pina Colada juice on top.
- Let that settle, then add another ice cube or two.
- Top with blue Gatorade/Powerade (slowly!)
- Enjoy immediately or put in the freezer until you’re ready to enjoy!