I don’t know about you but I’m here for a good sangria, no matter what time of year it is!
This white wine vodka sangria is easy to make and perfect for serving up for any occasion in any season. Did I mention white wine and vodka?
How To Make White Wine Vodka Sangria:
- 5 Limes
- Cup of Fresh Raspberries
- 5 Kiwis
- 1 oz. (30ml) Citrus Vodka
- 1 oz. (30ml) Raspberry Vodka
- 1 Bottle of White Wine
- 3 oz. (90ml) Soda Water
- Thinly slice the limes, and peel and slice the kiwis.
- Add fruit to a pitcher.
- Pour citrus vodka, raspberry vodka, wine and soda water into the pitcher, and stir.
- Chill in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve!