Warmer days are FINALLY ahead of us, which means it’s time to up your spring/summer cocktail game. This cucumber mojito recipe is simple to make but has a delicious refreshing taste you’ll love.
How To Make Cucumber Mojitos:
- 2 oz. (60ml) White Rum
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Lime Juice
- 2 oz. (60ml) Club Soda
- Splash Simple Syrup
- Cucumber Slices
- Mint Leaves
- Lime Slices
- Drop lime slices, cucumber slices and mint leaves into a glass and drizzle with simple syrup. Muddle.
- Add ice to glass and pour over rum. Shake mix.
- Fill serving glass with ice and cucumber slices and strain mix inside.
- Top with club soda and garnish with a mint leaf.