Fall and mimosas are two of my favorite things in this world. Put them together and you have a winning combination!
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 (32-oz) container cranberry juice
- 1/2 gal. apple cider
- 1 bottle prosecco
- 1 apple, 1/2 diced and 1/2 sliced into half moons, for garnish
- 1 package whole cranberries
- In a shallow plate, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip the rim of each glass in water and dip them into the sugar mixture to coat the rim of each glass.
- Fill each champagne glass 1/4 of the way with cranberry juice.
- Fill halfway with apple cider, then top with Prosecco.
- Garnish with cranberries and diced apple slices and enjoy!