‘Tis the season to be holly, jolly, and everything in between! Whether you’re looking for a fun way to spice up your holiday party or want to make family Christmas a little extra cheery, these bourbon-soaked cherries are sure to be a hit!
How To Make Bourbon Cherry Bombs:
- 1 jar maraschino cherries with stems
- 2 cup of bourbon
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Red, white, and green sanding sugar
- Soak cherries in the refrigerator in bourbon for an hour.
- Remove cherries and pat dry.
- Heat chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring in between until melted.
- Dip each cherry into the melted chocolate.
- Dip the cherry into red, green or white sugar.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes before serving!