What’s better than a romantic dessert of chocolate covered strawberries? Chocolate covered strawberries in brownie form, of course!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, halved
- 2 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie batter according to pack instructions, then pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake according to package instructions (about 20 minutes), then let cool.
- Top with strawberry slices.
- Place chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl and set aside.
- Heat heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once it bubbles on the edge, turn off the heat.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate chips and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk completely until smooth, then pour over the strawberry layer.
- Refrigerate brownies until ganache has set (about 15 minutes).
- Slice into squares and serve cold!