Thanksgiving is officially around the corner, and it’s time to start planning!
Next to mashed potatoes and my great grandmother’s orange fluff recipe, green bean casserole is one of my favorite classic Thanksgiving foods. But because everything in life is better when you add cheese and bacon to it, I’m here to introduce you to bacon and cheddar green bean casserole– and you can bet your bottom dollar that it’ll be making an appearance at my Thanksgiving meal this year! It’s easy to make and will only take about 30 minutes to make, so you can whip it up right before the big meal!
Bacon and Cheddar Green Bean Casserole Recipe:
- 2 cans Campbells condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 8 cups green beans, cooked
- 2 2/3 cups French’s French Fried Onions