Anyone who knows me will tell you that I love grilled cheese a lot. This recipe from Delish for grilled cheese bombs is incredibly easy to make and would be the perfect complement to a hot bowl of tomato soup. Whip them up for the whole family and enjoy!
- 1 tube of biscuit dough
- 16 1″ cubes of cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- Place cheese cubes on a tray or sheet and freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove biscuits from can and cut in half horizontally to create two round pieces.
- Place one cheese cube in the center of the sliced biscuit and cover with dough, then pinch to seal.
- Combine butter with parsley in a small bowl and brush the mixture onto the prepared bombs.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.