Hard-boiled eggs are one of those things that you either get really right or really wrong. In fact, getting a perfectly peeled egg can seem like an impossible feat– until now! Here are some tips for getting a perfect hard-boiled egg.
- Use older eggs if you can as they’re easier to peel.
- Add eggs to a pot, then add enough water to cover the eggs.
- Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Let sit for 11 minutes.
- Place eggs in ice water for a few minutes, then remove and place in a bowl.
- Use a spoon to gently crack the shell.
- Peel and enjoy!