There’s controversy on whether fried chicken and waffles are a “true” southern food. We’re not here to say they are or aren’t, but we can say that they are delicious! Try this Jalapeno-Bacon Chicken ‘n’ Waffle recipe to spice up dinner, breakfast, or any time you get the craving. And trust us, you will crave this recipe!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Find the ingredients for our Homemade Chick-Fil-A Nuggets; here.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, salt baking powder and sugar.
- Preheat waffle iron
- Beat the eggs and stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture; blend until smooth.
- Follow the directions for our Homemade Chick-Fil-A Nuggets; here.