If you love margaritas and having a good time, this recipe is literally about to be your new BFF. After all, all good stories start with tequila, right?
Margarita Jell-O Shot Recipe:
- 3 cups limeade
- 4 envelopes gelatin
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- Lime wedge
- Coarse salt
- Combine limeade and gelatin packets in a small saucepan.
- Let it bloom for 2 minutes, then turn heat to medium.
- Whisk until gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in tequila and triple sec.
- Transfer mixture to a large measuring cup and divide between shot glasses.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of each glass and dip into salt.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!