This recipe is so easy to make and will make your house smell SO good. Whip it up for your holiday brunch or for Christmas morning and enjoy!
Slow-Cooker Peppermint Mocha Latte Recipe:
- 10 cups of strong coffee (Recommended: 1 cup coffee grounds per 10 cups of water)
- 4 cups of whole or 2% milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 packs hot cocoa mix
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Toppings (Whipped cream, candy canes, chocolate syrup, liqueur, etc.)
Combine all of the ingredients (except for your toppings) into your slow cooker or Crock Pot, and stir. Cover and let it cook on low for about 2 hours, then ladle the mixture into mugs and top with whipped cream and any other desired toppings, and enjoy!