The only thing better than dessert in and of itself is when it’s incredibly easy to make! The Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond’s no-bake peanut butter bar recipe is perfect to make for parties, tailgates, holiday get-togethers and everything in between.
- 2 sticks salted butter, softened
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- One 12-ounce box vanilla wafers
- One 12-ounce bag mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Grease a 9-by-13-inch pan with butter.
- Mix together the butter and chunky peanut butter with an electric or stand mixer until smooth.
- Stir in the sugar one cup at a time.
- Add vanilla wafers to a food processor and combine until they are in crumbs. Add the crumbs and mini chocolate chips to the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread it evenly into the buttered pan and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter on low heat. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes, then pour over the base layer.
- Spread the frosting evenly and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then cut into 20 bars.