By now almost everyone has heard of The Pioneer Woman. She started out by blogging her favorite recipes and cooking tips, and the rest is history!
Her very first blog post was “How To Cook a Steak,” a practical (and helpful) choice. Since then, she’s practically built an empire around classic homestyle cooking and living.
Here’s Her Recipe and Tips For Cooking a Perfect Ribeye Steak:
Ree claims that if you follow this recipe, the following scenarios might take place:
1. If you cook it for your boyfriend, he will propose to you.
2. If you cook it for your girlfriend, she will give you a ninety-minute foot rub.
3. If you cook it for your husband, he will tell you he can’t imagine being married to anyone else in the world.
4. If you cook it for your wife, she will give you a ninety-minute foot rub.
5. If you cook it for yourself, you’ll decide you don’t need no stinkin’ spouse.
6. If you cook it for your friends, they’ll never invite you over to their house for dinner again. You will have permanently raised the bar.