Have you ever even met someone that didn’t like pizza? I don’t think I have.
‘Za, in any form, is always a good go-to when serving multiple people. This Pizza Dip recipe is virtually the same as a regular pizza, except the ‘crust’ is made out of biscuits.
Yes, biscuits. They are covered in butter and seasonings to become a garlic bread (biscuit?), surrounding a ball of cheeses and pepperoni. This snack is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
2 cupa shredded mozzarella
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup ricotta
1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp grated Parmesan
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 can refrigerated biscuits
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
1/4 cup pizza sauce or marinara
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Make dip: In a large bowl combine mozzarella, cream cheese, ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper flakes and season with salt. Stir to combine.
- Halve biscuits and roll into balls. Place in skillet in a ring.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and parsley. Brush on biscuits.
- Place dip inside of ring and spoon over marinara. Top with remaining 3/4 cups mozzarella and mini pepperoni. Sprinkle remaining tablespoon parmesan all over.
- Bake until biscuits are golden and cheese is melty, about 30 minutes. (Brush biscuits with more olive oil halfway through if necessary)
- Let cool 10 minutes, then serve.