I don’t know about you but every year as the holidays roll around, I find myself scratching my head at what appetizer or snack I should bring to Christmas parties or potlucks. This year, take it up a notch with Delish’s pull-apart Christmas tree. It’s easy, cheesy and holiday-approved!
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough
- Egg wash
- 7 mozzarella sticks
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp. sliced basil
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut mozzarella sticks into about 1-inch pieces.
- Divide pizza dough into two pieces and stretch onto a floured surface.
- Cut the dough into 2-inch squares.
- Wrap each dough square around a piece of mozzarella and form a ball.
- Place balls seam-side down on the lined baking sheet in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Brush with the egg wash.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden. .
- Whisk together melted butter, parmesan and spices in a small bowl.
- Brush mixture onto baked dough balls.
- Serve with warm marinara and enjoy!