Pumpkin season is far from over, folks!
While the Pumpkin Spice Lattes will eventually go away, this recipe will be around forever– and it’ll make you want to keep the pumpkin spice flowing year-round. It’s so easy to make, and it’s perfect to serve at Thanksgiving, Christmas, or when you just have a sweet tooth you need to please. The recipe takes about 2 hours to make in total, but only 30 minutes of that actually require you to be doing something.
No-Bake Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie Recipe:
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 qt. pumpkin pie ice cream, softened
- 1 cups crumbled (store bought) pumpkin bread
- 1/2 cup chopped candied pecans or desired nut for garnish