Cinnamon Roll Waffles almost sound too good to be true, but this delicious breakfast is so simple and delicious. You may never make plain waffles again.
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- 1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray then heat waffle maker.
- Separate dough into rolls and set icing aside.
- For each cinnamon roll waffle, place one cinnamon roll in the waffle maker and close waffle maker. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until waffle is golden brown.
- In a separate bowl, mix icing, powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until glaze is smooth.
- Serve glaze over hot waffles. Enjoy!