Recipe: Loaded Poolside Dip
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (1 oz) packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 (4 oz) can diced jalapeño, drained
- 1 (6 oz) can black olives, diced
- 1 (15 oz) can corn, drained and rinsed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Serve with pita chips, veggie sticks, or crackers
- Mix corn, olives, jalapeños, bell pepper and cream cheese.
- Add as much ranch seasoning as desired. Stir together then add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Serve with veggies, chips, or crackers.