Watermelon and Feta Salad (from Everyday Gourmet with Blakey):
- 4 cups fresh Arugula
- 2 cups fresh seedless watermelon, cut in cubes
- quarter of a red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Simply add arugula, watermelon, sliced red onion, mint, and feta to your salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl add balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper and whisk in the olive oil.
- Toss the salad, then pour on the dressing when you’re ready to eat.