I cannot get enough of slow cooker season! I like to use my Crock Pot as often as I can during the fall and winter– primarily because it require so little effort and it’ll make my house smell delicious.
Slow Cooker Cranberry Walnut Stuffed Apples need to make an appearance in your Crock Pot ASAP– if not for Thanksgiving, then just because. I mean, you’ve earned it, right? Right.
Slow Cooker Cranberry Walnut Stuffed Apples Recipe:
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Kosher salt
- 4 large or 6 medium firm baking apples (such as Rome, Golden Delicious or Honey Crisp)
- 1 cup apple cider Vanilla ice cream and pure maple syrup, for serving