Featuring sweet chocolate, creamy peanut butter, crunchy pretzels and savory potato chips, this colorfully chaotic ‘Trash Bark‘ recipe creates a perfect balance of sweetness and saltiness.
- 24 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 c. peanut butter, warmed
- 1 c. crushed potato chips
- 1 c. Crushed Pretzels
- 2/3 c. M&Ms
- Line a baking dish or sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small glass bowl, heat dark chocolate in the microwave on low heat, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Pour into prepared dish, spreading with a spatula to fully cover the bottom of the dish.
- Drizzle over peanut butter and drag a toothpick over the peanut butter in the opposite direction of the drizzle, creating a swirl.
- Top with chopped chips, pretzels, and candy and transfer to the refrigerator to let firm up, 1 hour.
- Break into pieces and serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.