‘Tis the season! Whether your gathering with the family this year or throwing a Christmas party with your friends and loved ones, Tipsy Bartender’s White Chocolate and Peppermint cocktail ought to make an appearance. It’s easy to make and is perfectly festive for the season.
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. peppermint Schnapps
- 2 oz. white chocolate liqueur
- Splash of milk
- Whipped cream (for garnish)
- Mini candy cane (for garnish)
- Rim your glass with crushed candy cane.
- Combine vodka, white chocolate liqueur, schnapps and milk in a shaker with ice.
- Pour over ice into your rimmed glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a mini candy cane.