Sometimes you need something to warm you up. Whether you’ve just had a long day, or you’re trying to stay warm on a cold night, this easy cocktail will give you that fire you need to feel alive again after a long week. Check it out.
Laphroaig® Broadbay Sour
Created by Portland, OR mixologist, Jordan Felix
- 1 1/4 parts Laphroaig® Select
- 1/4 part Amontillado Sherry
- 3/4 part Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons of Orange Marmalade
- 3 drops of Aromatic Bitters
- Cinnamon Stick (for garnish)
- Orange Peel (for garnish)
Build all ingredients in a shaker. Add ice and shake vigorously. Fine strain into a chilled rocks glass filled with large ice. Garnish with a burnt cinnamon stick & orange peel.