It’s the most wonderful time of the year, indeed! I’m a firm believer that margarita season is every season, and this White Christmas margarita is here to prove it. Whip it up this holiday season, turn on the Hallmark channel and enjoy!
- 14-oz. can of coconut milk or coconut cream (for sweeter taste)
- 12 oz. silver tequila
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 8 oz. triple sec
- 2 cups of ice
- 1/2 cup of mint (garnish)
- 1 lime, sliced (garnish)
- Lime wedge (for rimming glass)
- Sugar (for rimming glass)
- Cranberries (garnish)
- Mix coconut milk, tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice in a blender.
- Rim glasses with lime wedge, then dip in sugar.
- Pour mixture into rimmed glasses.
- Garnish with lime and cranberries