HGTV star Joanna Gaines seems to juggle it all: her family, several businesses and a TV show – "Fixer Upper." But, not only does she just juggle it, she juggles it well, gracefully and joyfully.
So, what's her secret? We've taken to her Instagram to find out.
13 Life Lessons From Joanna Gaines' Instagram:
1. It's important for kiddos to learn responsibility early on.
Looks like miss Ella is in charge of collecting the family chickens' eggs.
2. It's ok to have guilty pleasures.
Joanna's just happens to be plants. Lots of plants.
3. Allow your kids to help out. It's a great way to bond.
Joanna always has her kids come by to help out right before a new flipped house is revealed.
4. If inspiration doesn't come to you, go looking for it.
If you have a creative career, it's important to stay inspired, after all.
5. It doesn't all have to be so serious.
It's important to be goofy and relax every once in a while.
6. Make quality time for the love of your life.
Even if it means just taking a couple of silly selfies.
7. It's important to put effort into parenting, even if the seeds you've planted don't come to bloom until later.
Joanna said it best.
8. "Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all."
9. Sometimes you just gotta go big or go home.
Yes, we mean eat that cheat meal.
10. It's ok to have a bad day.
There's always tomorrow.
11. Family is so important.
Take the time to tell those closest to you how you feel.
12. Cherish sweet moments.
Take the time to appreciate what is happening right in front of you.
13. There's no better friend than a sister.
Take the time to remain close with your family, even if they don't live in town.