Being an over-thinker can be a blessing for some and a curse for others. If you’re an over-thinker, it can be exhausting running through every possible scenario for every potential possibility for every possible situation. Even dinner can become a nightmare as the “what if’s” take over and you can get so deep down the rabbit hole, that you can even forget what your original intention was. But on the other hand, you’ve thought through all the details and everything runs as smoothly as melted butter on a biscuit.
12 Clear Signs You Are an Over-Thinker:
1. You are blunt. It’s not that you are trying to be mean, but you always want to be honest, even if it is harsh.
2. You let others make decisions for you. You know you are too indecisive and something as simple as ordering in a restaurant could take hours.
3. You aren’t a small talker. This can be awkward, but it can also be awesome. You may not chit-chat on the first date, but you will know the person because you cut right to the chase.
4. You have a hard time letting go. You are convinced that if you run over the details one more time, the outcome will somehow change.
5. You send a lot of screen shots. You need to ask the opinion of everyone you know about a dress you are trying to buy.
6. You are a hypochondriac. Every little ache and pain signifies a major illness. You know this because you have Googled all the aches and pains.
7. Details, details, details. You really do consider every little detail. Whether or not your friends want you to.
8. Your favorite question is “why?” You aren’t satisfied with a simple answer, you must know the why part as well.
9. You love lists. The joy of crossing items off your list is indescribable.
10. You’ve spent hours wondering why someone quit following you on social media.
11. Sleep is difficult to achieve. You lay there for hours replaying and analyzing every moment of the day wondering how you could have made it better.
12. You cannot stand passive-aggressive. Just say what you mean!
Image Source: Big Stock