Fall is our favorite season of the year! The crisp air and the beautiful colors make us want to embrace life to its fullest. There are so many reasons to enjoy this season. Warm apple cider, cozy sweaters and finally being able to pull out those tall boots are just a few of those reasons.
Fall is also the perfect time to make a bucket list. If you haven’t done one before, why not start this year? It’s a great way to bond with your family and make sure you do all of the things you want to do! Life really is about creating memories and a bucket list is the perfect way to achieve that.
13 Things Every Girl Needs on Her Fall Bucket List:
1. Visit a corn maze. A corn maze is one way to really get into the spirit of fall! The smell of dried corn husks, the cool weather and getting lost for a few hours with your favorite people will be something you always remember.
2. Carve a pumpkin. Everyone should experience this at least once in their life! If you aren’t too sure about your carving skills, paint them instead.
3. Visit a pumpkin patch. You need a pumpkin to complete #2, may as well make another memory picking your favorite pumpkins!
4. Take a fall foliage road trip. Spend the day checking out the local colors. Make sure you check the local weather so you are sure to see the leaves at their peak.
5. Go on a hayride. Go during the day to see the fall colors or go on one at night for a haunted experience.
6. Build a bonfire. Invite the neighbors, roast some hot dogs and make some s’mores. There is just something about the yummy smell of an outdoor fire that screams fall.
7. Go camping. A lot of folks think summer is the only time to camp, but fall is perfect for it! Sitting around the campfire on a chilly night with a mug of hot chocolate is something you will never forget.
8. Visit a craft fair. Find one near you and take in all the sights and smells. Pick up some kettle corn or a funnel cake to really enjoy the experience. And you never know, you just might find something you just can’t live without.
9. Go to a country fair. And not for the rides. Of course you have to visit the animals but be sure you check out all the canning, baking and even sewing items that are judged as well. It is interesting to see the creativity of your local neighbor.
10. Bake a homemade apple or pumpkin pie. Or bake both!
11. Go to a football game. Sitting outside and cheering for your favorite team is what fall is all about. Don’t go to the concession stand at halftime or you will miss the marching bands!
12. Spend the day hiking in the woods. Hike into the woods with a picnic and spend the day listening to the sound of the leaves crunching underfoot.
13. Wear boots. It’s fall, time to pull out those tall boots and wear them as often as you can!
As one of the oldest outdoor footwear brands in the world, Chippewa Boots will continue to provide overachievers everywhere with authentic and dependable classic high-quality U.S. footwear.