Cruises are an amazing way to discover the world. If you haven’t yet tried this form of travel, you are definitely missing out. Not only is it a vacation that combines the price of your accommodations, activities and meals into one package deal, they also have every amenity and onboard activity imaginable right outside your door.
Cruises come in all shapes and forms, which means there is one to suit every traveler out there. Cruise lines also travel all year so you aren’t confined to busy summer travel. In fact, fall is one of our favorite times of the year to journey across the deep, blue sea.
5 Reasons You Should Take Cruise This Fall:
1. Smaller Crowds
The best part about cruising in the fall is that you don’t have to deal with ridiculously long lines and crowds. Most people cruise in summer leaving the fall an excellent time to travel.
2. Plan on Short Notice
Because it isn’t high season, you can book at short notice with little effort.
3. Cooler Temperatures
Cruises during the summertime tend be really hot, especially if you are cruising in the Caribbean. September, October, and November mean cooler weather and fewer bugs.
4. Save Money
Anytime you can travel during the non-peak season, you will get significant discounts. This includes cruises. Cruise lines want to fill their ships so fall is the perfect time to go.
5. Different Crowd
If you are the type of person who prefers travel without a lot of children around, fall is perfect for you! Most kids are in school so parents are traveling alone or not at all.
- The cruise sets sail from Miami, Florida October 23, 2015 and returns October 30, 2015.
- Enjoy 7 days on the beautiful Caribbean with nightly performances from 31 different country artists. Check out this awesome list of performers!
- The cruise will dock at 4 ports: Nassau, Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Great Stirrup Cay and Key West.
- Winner will receive an all-inclusive cabin for two (some exclusions apply.)
- Click the image below to for your chance to win: