Can you smell the freshly sharpened pencils in the air? It’s that time of year again– school is starting. No matter how old you are or how long you have been out of school, it’s easy to recognize that familiar pit in your stomach come mid-August.
Back to school sales and deals are almost as rampant as Black Friday deals and full of fails, too.
9 Terrifying and Hilarious Back to School Sale Fails:
1. A very smart teacher somewhere put “rum” on her classroom supply list and won.
2. If they’re only $1, why not?
3. I hope these kids don’t have kayaking class after lunch. Or in January.
Don't mind me, I'm just back to school shopping, gonna pick me up a kayak. pic.twitter.com/D19IiVcYuE
— t cluck (@trevorcluck) July 10, 2014
4. If your first grader comes home saying he forgot his ashtray– fail.
5. It’s hard to make happy hour with football practice and homework, why not just drink a little drink on the go?
6. Bold statement to label this both a “smart buy” and a “good deal for school.”
7. That’s definitely one way to get through junior high.
8. “Go back happy,” could mean go back with a beer belly and/or hungover, too.
9. Yeah, no one will shun you senior year for carrying these around in elementary school. Nope. Not at all.
Image Source: Imgur, Instagram, BigStock