There’s something about pork that really goes well with the sweet crispness of apples, and these caramel apple pork chops are no different. Spicy and sweet, this is a Fall favorite that will keep you coming back for more. And since they’re sweet, kids will keep coming back for more. Perfect for the picky eaters in your life.
- 4 (3/4 inch) thick pork chops
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tart apples – peeled, cored and sliced
Combine spices, add butter to skillet, then stir in spice mixture and apples. Cover and cook until tender. Pour sauce and apples over chops, serve, and enjoy.