While certain design elements define country style such as rustic furnishings and natural materials, there is always room for personal style. Get the cozy, homespun charm of country in an up-to-date look, and add unique twists that make your home your own. The best part is, you don’t have to break the bank to do it!
1. We love this wooden sign to hang in your living or dining area. Be thankful!
2. Burlap always adds a touch of country appeal. This customizable burlap flag is the perfect welcome to your home.
3. Show your state pride with this set of 6 coasters complete with the outline of your favorite state.
4. This rustic set of 3 tea towels complete with adorable animals from the woods is a fun and whimsy addition to any kitchen.
5. Add a touch of the outdoors to your table with birch napkin rings.
6. The nostalgia is evident in this print of a Southern grocery store, complete with old truck and front porch!
7. This wooden jewelry tray keeps jewelry neat while adding a touch of nature to your bedroom.
8. Everyone needs a set of charming refrigerator magnets! We love this pre-boxed set of 16 with sophisticated yet country designs.
9. Melted, glass wine bottles make a fun spoon rest or even a small serving platter.
10. This rustic wooden box will help you keep incoming mail neat and organized.
Which pieces are your favorite?