Whether you’re hosting a party, a get together, or a tailgate, having an easy side in the crockpot is a really simple way entertain. Simply stuff in your ingredients, converse with your guests or family, and if you have to leave the house, grab and go. Its ease makes this the perfect dish for any occasion where you need something quick and delicious. Check it out.
- 1 bag of frozen hash browns, country style
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (3oz) bag of Oscar Meyer bacon pieces
Combine all ingredients. Stir, and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours. Serve and enjoy!