Thanks to Southern Living, the process could not be easier!
You can find everything you need at your local hobby store, except the nail polish. We suggest using three colors: two complimentary base colors and one color to make the design pop.
You Will Need:
- An unfinished white ceramic mug
- Nail polish (pick basic colors)
- Warm water
- Disposable pan or bucket (it will get ruined)
- Gloss Sealer
- A sponge brush
- Drizzle the nail polish on the surface of warm water. You can use a toothpick to swirl the colors together
- Slowly dip the mug into the water and let the colors set. Remove and let dry.
- Once dry, apply the gloss and set aside to dry.
- Hand wash and proudly enjoy!