While a whole lot of people like cowboy boots, the cowboy boot lover takes things to a whole new level. You love cowboy boots so much, your family has threatened “boot intervention.” But even that doesn’t phase you. Your love will not be swayed by a nay-sayer.
14 Things Only a Cowboy Boot Lover Can Understand:
1. Every board you have on Pinterest somehow relates to boots. You have boards, “Boots I Love,” “Places I Can Wear Boots,” “Outfits to Wear With Boots” and even “Recipes I Can Make in Cowboy Boots,” so that your love for boots is clear.
2. You have trouble making large purchases because all you can think about are how many pairs of boots you could be buying.
3. On more than one occasion, you have purchased a pair of boots that was too big because they didn’t have your size and you weren’t leaving without them.
4. No one asks what you want for your birthday or Christmas anymore. They know the answer.
5. You are offended if someone asks you, “Don’t you already have a pair of black boots?”
6. You build your entire wardrobe around boots.
7. You also build your entire social calendar based on whether or not you can wear your cowboy boots.
8. You cannot make yourself get rid of boots. You are much too attached.
9. You are constantly making room in your closet for new boots.
10. When you travel, you have to take a piece luggage exclusively for your boots.
11. When you are sad or mad, the only thing that makes you feel better is a new pair of cowboy boots.
12. You have no tolerance when someone says the words, “You have too many boots.”
13. You die a little on the inside when you have to retire a pair of your favorite boots.
14. You feel sorry for people who say they don’t like cowboy boots and you know you will never be friends.