Why do we have such a love affair with boots? Maybe it’s the ability to create multiple looks depending on your mood with just one pair. Or maybe it’s the way a boot adds polish to a pair of jeans yet provides a down home look to a dress. Whatever the reason, we love our boots and can’t wait to wear them!
7 Tips For Wearing Boots This Fall:
1. If you plan to tuck your jeans inside the boot, a skinny jean works best. A boot cut jean has a lot more bulk at the bottom making a sleek tuck more difficult to achieve.
2. Boot socks peeking out of the top is a great way to add another layer of interest to your outfit. Don’t allow more than one or two inches to show or you get an odd color-blocking effect that will chop your legs in half.
3. Everyone wants their boots to be flattering, choose dark jeans or pants for a longer, slimming effect.
4. Try patterned pants or leggings for a fun look, just remember to balance the look with a longer top.
5. When pairing your tall boots with skirts (which you should do often!) don’t let the hem of the skirt touch the top of the boot or it gives off a dowdy feel.
6. Wear your boots with a dress as a transitional piece.
7. Ankle boots give you great style too! Wear them the same way you do tall boots, with everything!
What are your favorite ways to wear boots in the fall?
No matter the occasion, you can count on Tony Lama to be indicative of the quality, comfort, and style of the modern western character. Tony Lama will continue to maintain its commitment to provide superior and authentic craftsmanship making each pair of the world’s most iconic western boots a breed apart.