You get all dressed up for New Year’s Eve so don’t forget to dress up your nails too! We found some super talented people on Instagram who created custom manicures for the event! Let us know which ones you are going to try!
1. Subtle manicure. We love the smattering of gold on the tips of pale pink nails. Sophisticated and simple.
2. Tuxedo. How cute is this? Just update it to 2015 and you’ve got the perfect mani to ring in the new year!
3. Blue confetti. We love how this mani could last for days after the holiday!
4. Glitter. Apply a dark, matte bottom coat and top with a glitter polish for a fun look perfect for NYE!
5. Fancy pants. This one will take a steady hand, but we love the new year in jewels!
View this post on Instagram
And a solo shot of my #newyearsmani #newyearsnails I used @kickassbeauty Midnight kiss on pointer and pinky over #BCco #27 💜 middle finger is the New Years Eve ball drop!🌃 I used @kraftygurldesigns It A Fiesta for my balls glitter placement (lmfao😝) and ring finger is #Loreal Don't Shy Away topped with @ethereal_lacquer Spectral 💜💜🌈 added a '14 with rhinestones I got from my babe @tattooed_leopard 😘❤️👍💖💞🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 happy new year to you all!! Xoxo
6. Red & Gold. This is another simple manicure that is super festive. Just start with a coat of red polish and top with gold glitter. Done.
7. Reverse tips. We love this!! Classic, deep red polish with a thin gold stipe near the cuticle.
8. New Year’s Eve. You can’t go wrong with fun shaped glitter polish (especially one named New Year’s Eve!) over a deep navy polish!
9. 2015 Bling. Red polish with silver glitter and rhinestones! Don’t forget we are actually going into 2015, not 2014!