Jeans are our year-round wardrobe staples. They are the ultimate day-to-night piece and the one item of clothing that goes with just about everything. But with so many styles to choose from, trying to figure out how to wear them can feel overwhelming.
Boot Cut Jeans
Boot cut jeans will probably never go out of style: They are, hands down, the most universally flattering shape around, thanks to an A-line hem that balances out the hips. Not only that, but they’re also perfect for any occasion, whether it’s casual Tuesday or a Saturday night out.
- Make sure the hem is right. Decide which shoes you’ll be wearing with them most and make sure the hemline almost skims the floor. Hem or let out the hem accordingly.
- Remember, you won’t be able to wear both flats and heels with the same pair. Again, the length of these jeans really matters!
- Wear boot cut jeans with your favorite boots. They were made to be worn with them. The wider bottom on these jeans falls perfectly over heeled boots. BONUS: With the right hem length, your legs will look extra long and lean.
- You can even tuck boot cut jeans into boots. We show you how with this short video.
- Balance out a boot cut jeans with a form-fitting top for a look that won’t quit!
No matter what all the fashion magazines say, skinny jeans are here to stay. Their unrivaled versatility and a chic silhouette, have made them the go-to pair for women of all ages.Just don’t be fooled by the name! You don’t have to be “skinny” to pull them off. You just have to find the right fit and wash for your figure in order for them to look great.
- Wear them with heels and boots. A little bit of height will create a flattering silhouette, drawing the eye down the leg line and balancing out your hips.
- Skinny jeans should be simple, with a clean, streamlined profile that lets other pieces, like those sexy boots or a cute, flowy top, stand out. Opt for a pair that doesn’t have fancy pocket embellishments or stitching.
- Darker washes are more slimming and will be most flattering for pear-shaped or hourglass figures. If you’re feeling extra confident, stand out with brightly colored denim, or try white for a relaxed, summery look.
- Don’t get caught with a muffin top. Mid- to high-waisted skinnies will hold everything in, so they’re more flattering, not to mention a whole lot more comfy!
This article is brought to you by Cinch Jeans.
You know Country Outfitter has all your favorite boots, but did you know you can get your perfectly fit jeans from Country Outfitter every day? Check out the great selection of Cinch Jeans today!
Since 1996, the Cinch Clothing brand has been creating quality jeans and shirts for western men both in and out of the arena. Some of the best athletes from the rodeo, bull riding, and equine performance circles love Cinch jeans and shirts because of the quality fit and the authentic western look.