You’ll need nerves of steel and lots of money, but if you’re an adrenaline junkie with both – we’ve got the perfect bucket list for you!
10 INSANE EXPERIENCES FOR EVERY ADRENALINE JUNKIE’S BUCKET LIST:
1. Volcano Boarding // Cerro Negro, Nicaragua
The most popular place for volcano boarding is on the slope of Cerro Negro, an active volcano near Leon, Nicaragua. Riders hike up the volcano and slide down, either sitting or standing, on thin plywood or a metal board.
View this post on Instagram
What about surfing down an active volcano ? Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show. . . . . . . . . . #volcanoday #volcanoboarding #cerronegro #nicaragua #bucketlist #earth #nature #explore #adventure #nature #view #earth #Nicaragua #pacific #centralamerica #sky #summer #colors #travel #explore #wanderlust #instatravel #tropical #paradise #goodvibes #travelgram #photography #sun #adrenaline #memories
2. Be a Jet Fighter Pilot for a Day // Multiple Locations
With the help of an experienced jet fighter pilot, you can take over the controls from the second cockpit and fly a real fighter jet.
3. Drive a real tank // Uvalde, Texas
You can drive a tank and shoot a real Sherman tank 76 mm cannon at Ox Ranch in Uvalde, Texas.
4. Ride the World’s Steepest Rollercoaster // Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
The Takabisha steel roller coaster drops at 121-degree angle, making it the steepest roller coaster in the world.
5. The Running of the Bulls // Pamplona, Spain
The fiestas of San Fermin are celebrated every year from July 6th to the 14th. Bull runs happen during eight of those mornings, and people race with the bulls along a 930-yard street course to the bullring.
6. The World’s Fastest Zipline // Bethesda, Wales
Zip World Velocity in Wales is the fastest zipline in the world reaching speeds up to 100 mph.
7. Skydiving // Multiple Locations
This one’s a no-brainer and a must-do for any adrenaline junky.
8. The World’s Biggest Swing // Queenstown, New Zealand
The Nevis Swing is the most famous swing in the world. Swing backward, forwards, or upside down, completing a 300-meter arc on the world’s biggest swing.
9. Fly with a Water Jet Pack // Multiple Locations
Water-powered jetpacks thrust riders 30 feet in the air at speeds of up to 30 mph.
10. Highest Bungy Jump in the World // Sé, Macau, China
Bungy Jump 764 ft. off of Macau Tower in China. The AJ Hackett Macau Tower Bungy Jump is the highest commercial bungy jump in the world.