I’ve seen nearly everyone I know on Pinterest, pin this recipe over the last couple of months. I finally had a chance to try them out myself, and I couldn’t get enough of them. Plus, they are somewhat healthy, so you can eat them guilt-free!
No-Bake Healthy Peanut Butter/Chocolate Energy Bites
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1½ cups oats (I used 1 minute oats for texture reasons)
- ½ cup Rice Krispies
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (can use more)
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter and honey.
- Fold in vanilla extract if using.
- Stir in ground flax seed, coconut flakes, oats, Rice Krispies and mini chocolate chips.
- Stir until well combined (this takes a lot of stirring) Mixture should be thick and sticky.
- Freeze for about 10 minutes or until chilled.
- Scoop out the mixture.
- Roll into balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.