I’ve never understood it, but every fall my friends, family and neighbors find it necessary to display, carve and eat massive amounts of pumpkin. Like, there’s pumpkin on their doorsteps, there’s pumpkin in their ovens, there’s pumpkin on their mantles, there’s pumpkin in their coffee — it’s too much.
In my mind, the craziest thing about this yearly tradition is that the pumpkins rot, the carvings turnout looking like trash and the pumpkin-flavored foods all taste like cinnamon — yet, they just keep doing it.
So, with this in mind, I decided to find some of the most epic #PumpkinFails of the year, and let me tell you, they’re LOL-worthy.
12 Pumpkin Fails That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud:
1. I assume this was an attempt at a pumpkin shadow box?
2. Here’s a classic melted pumpkin.
3. But, those are lemons right?
4. Those are just two holes.
4. Pumpkin toilet paper… This isn’t real, right?
Oh, thank God. It is fake.
5. Hey, animals like pumpkin too.
6. This is actually a pretty good idea.
7. Honestly, this is me as a parent.
8. Yeah, that’s not a pumpkin.
9. When will we learn that no baby likes this?
10. And now we’re trying dogs…
11. Mmm… That’s sad.