Fall is quickly approaching, which means it’s time for all things Pumpkin Spice to take over store shelves, pantries, refrigerators, and pretty much everywhere in between.
Sure, the Pumpkin Spice Latte (#PSL) from Starbucks is the basic way to get your daily dose of artificial pumpkin flavor. But if you want to be a true pumpkin spice pundit this fall, you’ve got to get your hands on these.
13 Pumpkin Spice Products That Aren’t a Pumpkin Spice Latte and Might Make You Gag:
1. Is Pumpkin Spice Butter a carb?
2. “You know what this sausage is missing? Pumpkin spice.” Said no one. Ever.
3. We’ve yet to confirm the validity of this one, but Pumpkin Spice Raid would smell better than regular Raid.
4. PSA: Don’t be creepy if your local bar sells out of their Pumpkin Spice draft.
5. Think of all the possibilities!
6. Even your fur baby can enjoy the luxuries of Pumpkin Spice this season (if you’re willing to spend a little extra money, which this guy is clearly not).
7. Because kettle corn just wasn’t cutting it.
8. Your cuticles deserve a little Pumpkin Spice love, too, right?
9. Now even on your sickest of days, Pumpkin Spice can be there.
10. A.K.A., the breakfast of champions.
11. Too far, or not far enough?
12. Milk’s favorite cookie always knows what the people want.
13. Mic. Drop.