We all know we’re supposed to eat more vegetables, but it can be tough with so few options out there. As summer fades away, it can be especially hard to get on the salad train, since your body starts to crave richer, denser foods for the winter. Fortunately, this mandarin cranberry salad is loaded with sweet, delicious flavor, meaning you don’t have to worry about eating your veggies anymore. Check it out.
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing, or to taste