During Carrie Underwood’s big announcement revealing the details of new single, “Smoke Break” and upcoming fifth studio album, Storyteller, she took some time to answer some fan questions. Some fans really put it all out there, some didn’t, but almost every answer from Carrie was hilarious or insightful.
8 Best Carrie Underwood Responses to Fan Questions During Her Facebook Q&A:
1. Love that Carrie just made up a whole new category of country music– “mommy country.” Also glad she’s mostly staying away from it.
2. Really makes you wonder what you would say to Carrie if you had the chance, right?
3. You can hear the twang in “Smoke Break” and yet, her vocals still shine.
4. Any other answer would have made me question my whole existence. “Somethin’ Bad” is everything.
5. Again, what would you say to Carrie? At least capitalize her name?
6. In all my years, I’ve never heard anyone answer this question this way.
7. I don’t think she’s telling the truth. If she is, she’s the first Oklahoman to ever say that. Ever.
8. And there it is. Not the answer I was expecting.
As announced, “Smoke Break” is the first single from her upcoming fifth album, titled Storyteller, set for release on October 23. “Smoke Break” was digitally delivered to country radio on Thursday for an official airplay impact date of August 24.
Image Source: Facebook