Another Monday night has come and gone and The Bachelor has given us more than we can ask for. In the second episode of the season, Peter is still trying to get over Hannah B while making twenty or so women feel special.
It’s business as usual has the Pilot dates and kisses his way through the contestants. But what we didn’t expect was something that has the Twitterverse going wild—Champagne Gate. It all started when Kelsey set up a special area, with her own bottle of champagne (she’s been saving for a special occasion), for her and Peter to enjoy. It was then that Hannah Ann, who was getting quality time with Peter, came upon the champagne set up. The two indulged in the nice little setup, giving us all the Pop heard round bachelor nation. Kelsey did not react well and that set off a feud between her and Hannah Ann, who Kelsey claims knew it was her champagne.
But that’s not all. The fight was the least of the entertainment. It was when Kelsey sat down with Peter to share another bottle of champagne that magically appeared (From producers). Kelsey took a swig out of the bottle of champagne and BOOM! As champagne does, it shot back into Kelsey’s face, soaking her.
That’s when Twitter jumped in and created some hilarious memes. Thank you The Bachelor.
Here are 18 Hilarious Tweets from The Bachelor and champagne gate.
1. “You know who wouldn’t be starting drama in the house? #TheBachelor“
— Megan ♡ (@megan_headrick) January 14, 2020
2. “Demi showing up in the house so these women start acting right #TheBachelor“
— Kellie✨ (@kellie__mariee) January 14, 2020
3. “How does anyone have time for football when this happened on #TheBachelor tonight?”
— Jackie Johnson (@jac_KIEYOURCAR) January 14, 2020
4. “Imagine telling your friends a guy gave you this the third time you hung out with him #TheBachelor“
— Lauren Zima (@laurenzima) January 14, 2020
5. “Can we take a moment to recognize Alexa C. casually taking a nap? #TheBachelor“
— Out of the Limo (@OutoftheLimo) January 14, 2020
6. “When she says “I don’t usually do this on the first date” #TheBachelor“
— E Nikaj (@e_nikaj) January 14, 2020
7. “she called me a princess”
“she called me a princess”
— Jel (@angelica_fio) January 14, 2020
8. “A relationship that makes sense #TheBachelor“
— Mikayla (@mikaylamains) January 14, 2020
9. “Hannah Ann causing all the drama #TheBachelor“
— The Bachelor Diaries (@thebachdiaries) January 14, 2020
10. “The champagne fight has take the place of… #TheBachelor“
— sarah ann bost (@sunny_sab) January 14, 2020
11. “Me @ Hannah Ann rn”
— Oaky Afterbirth (@shelooks_so_avg) January 14, 2020
12. “Kelsey, can I speak to you for a second?” #TheBachelor“
— Tequila in a Teacup (@tequilainatcup) January 14, 2020
13. “Hannah Ann and Kelsey playing the victim card back and forth like”
— 100% that bach(elor fan) (@THATBITCHELOR) January 14, 2020
14. “She knew what she did” #TheBachelor“
— Baylee (@Baylee__Fox) January 14, 2020
15. “No one said it, so ima say it… That whole champagne thing really blew up in Kelsey’s face”
16. “Hannah Ann trying time act upset about being “bullied” #TheBachelor”
— lindsey morgan (@lmu_xxo) January 14, 2020
17. “This season on #TheBachelor“
— Reality Tweetz (@BachTweetz) January 14, 2020
18. “Producers with a third bottle of champagne watching #ChampagneGate #TheBachelor“
— bachelor thots 🤔💭 (@ThotsBachelor) January 14, 2020