NBA Legend Charles Barkley Awaits Test Results for Coronavirus, Enters Self-Quarantine

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest

NBA legend Charles Barkley might have the coronavirus.

The basketball analyst called into TNT’s broadcast of the show The Crossover Wednesday night (March 13) to let viewers and fans know that he indeed was ill and has decided to self quarantine until he finds out if he is in fact dealing with the coronavirus.

[RELATED: You Haven’t Live Until You’ve Heard Charles Barkley And Samuel L Jackson Sing Garth]

“I spent the earlier part of the week in New York City,” Barkley recounted, according to People magazine. “When I got to Atlanta yesterday, I wasn’t feeling well. I talked to a couple people at Turner and a couple doctors and they told me to self-quarantine for the next 48 hours. I started yesterday, this is my second day. I haven’t been feeling great and they didn’t want me to take any chances. I went and took the coronavirus test late this afternoon, I have not gotten the results back. So I’m just kinda in limbo right now.”

It feels like the whole country is in limbo, doesn’t it?

Indeed, the past week has rocked the psyche of the entire United States, as more and more coronavirus cases are detected. Earlier in the week, Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson revealed that they had tested positive for the virus. And on Friday (March 13,) multiple reports circulated stating that actor Orlando Bloom told fans that he was in fact self-quarantining as a result to possibly being exposed to the coronavirus.